Remove in-room alarm noise and increase caregiver freedom:
- The alarm has a low, medium and high volume adjestment and gentle chime setting. The gentle chime won't startle residents or disturb others and offers QUIETER fall prevention.
- Place monitor outside resident's room for an even quieter solution.
- Caregivers are easily notified with bright blinking light that can be seen from a distance.
Low Cost Solution:
- Provides affordable and effective CordLess/ wireless monitoring. Ideal for home or small facilities.
- Can also be used as a portable monitor in a group home environment.
- Affordable and effective wireless monitoring
- Easy set up and operation
- Works with all 433 Cordless Sensor Pads & Mats, Nurse Call Buttons, and Motion Sensors
- Monitor up to six (6) components with one alarm
- Adjustable volume
- Battery Operated (3-C Batteries, Not Included)
- Optional AC Power Adapter (AC-04)
Installation: Please give us a call to schedule installation.
*Installation is limited to residences in the state of Connecticut.