Wellness Motion Sensor
The indoor motion detection sensor is a wireless, battery-powered device that provides outstanding performance. Featuring advanced signal processing, this detection device is capable of eliminating the possibility of false alarms due to pets weighing up to 40 pounds.
Well suited for both homes as well as small and mid-sized businesses, the motion detector identifies the movement of a person within a specific area by sensing the infrared energy emitted from a body as it moves across the sensor's field of view. When this motion is detected, the sensor transmits an alarm signal to the control panel.
The purchase of the IQ Qolys 2 Control Station is required to operate this product**
- Pet immunity signal processing prevents false alarms for homeowners with pets weighing up to 40 pounds
- Passive infrared detection senses movement within a room by sensing the infrared energy (heat) emission from a person as they move across the room
- Low battery reporting indicates when batteries need replacing before they expire
- Cover tamper switch detects potential disablement or damage to a sensor
- Wireless and battery-powered unit is easy to install
- Fully supervised device sends a signal every 64 minutes to the control station to ensure uninterrupted performance
Wellness Indoor Motion Sensor (319.5 MHz)
Two (2) AA Alkaline batteries (included)
Please give us a call to schedule installation.
*For local Connecticut installation call us at 203-235-8324.*
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart