Claris Continuum Monitoring Fee
Claris Continuum is a remote patient monitoring (RPM) system that combines vitals monitoring and health coaching with social engagement to provide a complete and continuous care management experience for patients at home.
*Please read important information below*
- Personalized Care for Your Health Condition - Each unit comes with accessories needed to monitor certain conditions (like blood pressure monitor) and is pre-loaded with information tailored to the specific health condition
- No Need to Leave Home for Appointments - Video conferencing capabilities allow personal attention from care providers with the comfort and safety of home
- Social Features - Interactive features allow patients to talk and text with family and caregivers, as well as share photos, videos, and more
- Alerts - Care providers get alerts when a patient is having trouble, so they can intervene early and reduce the likelihood of an unwanted ER visit
- Informative - Direct access to online education such as videos, websites, and PDF's, plus automated reminders, helps answer patient questions and prepare them for appointments
Purchase includes programming, setup, shipping, and end-user training. All equipment comes with a 1-year manufacturer’s warranty
*Subscription options listed below are for the Claris application and data charges only. Physical product options are available after you click "Add to Cart".
*For local Connecticut Installation please call us at 203-235-8324*
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart