The TL-2016 monitor sends a wireless signal to the pager which will alert the caregiver as soon as pressure is releived from their clients bed pad. The monitor can be placed on bedside or mounted on a wall.
- Reset button to reset monitor from alarming
- Pager works up to 150 feet from the TL-2016 monitor
- Low battery light notifies caregiver when battery needs replacement
- Nurse call button enables the resident to alert caregiver if they are in need of assistance
- If signal is lost or out of range, the monitor alerts the caregiver
- Safety Auto-Reset, Caregiver Key, adjustable volume
- Pad transmitter only communicates with the monitor for which it is programmed
INCLUDED IN THIS SET:
- 1 x TL-2016 Fall Monitor
- 1 x Chair Sensor Pad (20" x 30") w/ Transmitter
- 1 x Pager w/ LCD Display
- 1 Year Warranty
Do not fold or immerse pressure pads in any solution. Wipe clean by using disinfectant wipes or anti-bacterial cleaner. To minimize spreading of infection, single patient use is recommended. Pads must be replaced when the warranty period expires. Bed Pressure Pad – Includes Transmitter
- We recommed that the pad be replaced after 1 year of use.
- The TL-2016 can be paired with 1 pad and 1 pager only