The Smart Caregiver TL-5102MP Motion Sensor and Pager alerts the caregiver of the resident’s activity through the pager without disrupting residents, thanks to the silent motion sensor monitor in the resident’s room.
The silent resident motion sensor monitor eliminates noisy alarms that may be bothersome to residents, instead only alerting the caregiver through the pager.
Powered by 3 AAA batteries or an optional AC adapter the Motion Sensor can be placed next to the bed or at a doorway.
When the sensor field senses movement the pager is activated – notifying the caregiver of the movement.
The TL-5102MP Pager is small enough to slip into the caregiver’s pocket and set up is easy, just insert batteries and they system is ready to use.
- Personal Alert as to not disturb other residence in the home or facility.
- 300 ft. range between the motion sensor and pager.
- Easy to set up – insert batteries and it’s ready to use.
- Pocket sized pager is convenient for caregiver to carry around.
- Motion sensor can be placed by bed or doorway to monitor residents activities.
- Motion sensor has the ability to run on batteries or use an AC adapter (See Accessories for ordering Adapter).
- Motion Sensor Dimensions: 3″ x 1/2″ x 3 Motion Sensor Power: AC Adapter (optional) or 3 AA Batteries Pager Dimensions: 3″ x 3/4″ x 2-1/2″ Pager Power: 2 AA Batteries
- 90-day Warranty
Motion Sensor Size: 3″ x 1/2″ x 3",
Power: AC Adapter (optional) or 3 AA Batteries,
Pager Size: 3″ x 3/4″ x 2-1/2″,
Power: 2 AA Batteries,
Warranty: 90-day Warranty