The Two Pendant Paging System is an affordable and reliable way for you to know that your assistance is needed. Caregivers usually spend the majority of their time with those they are caring for. However, there are times when you need to step away, and it is important that your loved one can call for you if needed.
- When the button is pressed, signals are sent to the receiving unit which will chime immediately. There is a small visual indicator light that blinks as well.
- The button is user friendly and requires little pressure to push. A lanyard is enclosed so it can be worn like a pendant.
- The included sticky adhesive lets you attach it someplace easily accessible.
- The receiver uses one 12V battery (included)
- The beeper style clip-on receiver only weighs 4.1 oz. with batteries installed, so it is easy to wear on your waistband.
- The pager also has a stand on the back for tabletop use.
- Can receive a signal up to 150 feet.
- The Pager/Receiver has two alert settings, a 30 second long siren and a 3 second long doorbell-like chime. Both alerts are very loud and can be heard from quite a distance.
- 3.25″ W x 2.5″ H x 0.875″ D, The clip on the back of the receiver is 2″ long, Uses 2 AA batteries (not included)